randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
I have a few domains for you:

these.ca
their.ca
wrote.ca

Before you put a value on them, think of these things:

1.)'These' is one of the most used words in the English language

2.) 'Their' is a pronoun. There are only a handful of pronouns in the English language, thus, this is the second-rarest type of word (the articles are #1, since there are only 3 articles in English).

3.)'Wrote' is a generic word but it's limited to literature and things associated with writing (unless someone decides to be creative with this).

4.) They are all .ca, which is lower in value than a .com but it's still of value, seeing that .ca is a major country and it has huge ties with the US (both alo share borders).

Searches on Google, as of June 12th:

Their: 2,483,069
These: 1,900,677
Wrote: 215,801

Accordong to http://ecommerce.insightin.com/tools/keyword_popularity_calculator.php

Any ideas?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
microdude431 said:
Low $xx, hold on to them! ;)

No offense but do you think you're going just a little low? 'Their' is a pronoun. Pronouns aren't cheap as .coms. I know .ca isn't worth as much but surely their.ca has to have more value than two-figures. Low $XX is, at least in my opinion, unrealistic.

•••
Ca.

Archangel said:
No offense but do you think you're going just a little low? 'Their' is a pronoun. Pronouns aren't cheap as .coms. I know .ca isn't worth as much but surely their.ca has to have more value than two-figures. Low $XX is, at least in my opinion, unrealistic.
You are right, if it was a .com it would be worth around mid $$,$$$ or more to the right buyer. As it is .ca it is much less, but minimum in the low $$$$ :imho:

•••
•••
Nice names. Low xxxx now but I suggest you hold on to them for a while.

•••
these.ca
their.ca
wrote.ca

all in xxx...nice names

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back