IT.COM

Established ProxyGrader.com - Unique & Original

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling ProxyGrader.com. It is a site where users can submit lists of proxy servers and have them "graded" to check whether they are anonymous. It also checks speed, location, blacklists, etc. The main page of the site explains exactly what it does and lists all the features.

This is using a unique script which I wrote myself-- you won't find another site using it, or anything similar. The winner of the auction will get the site, domain name, and full rights to the script that runs it. I will host the site for the buyer for a month if they don't have hosting for it yet. The site uses a MaxMind.com account to lookup countries and cities. I'll include my subscription which has nearly 50,000 queries left on it.

The site is entirely automated-- there is no maintenance or updating required. The starting bid is $200 and the auction ends in one week. I will be accepting PayPal. Please post or PM me if you have any questions.

$200 bid has been received at DNF.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back