Dynadot

[FS] IntelloDesk License for SALE! Starting with a discount of nearly $200!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIGHEST BID: n/a

I'm going to be traveling to Singapore to attend THIMUN Singapore on November 27th, and I need a bit of extra cash while there, so I'm hoping to sell my IntelloDesk license ASAP.

IntelloDesk is a next generation, intelligent client support system! Created with PHP/MySQL technology, and built with quality customer service in mind. (Quote from AvidInteractive)

IntelloDesk's key features include:

- Dynamic Tabbed Interface
- A.S.K. (Automatic Suggested Knowledgebase)
- Enhanced Knowledge
- Ticket View Tooltips (Staff Panel)
- WYSIWYG Knowledgebase Management (Internet Explorer Only)
- NetworkQuery Staff Tool

Additional features can be seen here:
http://www.intellodesk.com/id_features.html

Original Order Page:
http://www.avidinteractive.com/softclient/browse_products.php?category_id=4

NOTE: Comes with IntelloAlert for free!

The license was purchased back in 2005 for a project, but as I stated, it has fallen through and I now no longer need it. The current pricing of IntelloDesk on the website is $249.99. It is now, your chance to save at least $100 on it!

Starting Bid: 60 USD
Increments: 10 USD
BIN: 175 USD

Auction ends November 25th, GMT+8 10 PM.

I guess that's about it. :)

Then... do we have our first bid at $60? ;)

NOTES
** I have the right not to sell if the final price does not meet my reserved price.
** Payment should be made within 72 hours after the win. Would be great if it was done within 10 hours after the end, as then, I'll be able to withdraw the money before I go and will be able to send you the license faster. If the payment is paid a bit later, then I'll be able to send the license over after December 2nd, which is when THIMUN finishes.
** If the winner drops out, the auction is resumed at that price with an addition of48 hours, and open to any new/old bidders. If no bid is made, the next highest bidder receives the license.
** License transfer request will be sent into AvidInteractive as soon as the payment is confirmed by me.
** If sold at BIN...
**** (1) permanent featured link on HTTP Archive, U6 Directory, U9 Directory
**** (1) Pack of GSS games (1700+ games) or pack of GS games (1000+ games)
**** If sold at BIN, I will cover the transfer fees for the license. If not, the buyer provides the fees.
***** BIN it within 24 hours of this post and get a FREE one way link on a predicted PR 5 website, Wired Zune.
** Auction posted at WHT, DP, and NP.

[EDIT] Removed reserve price.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back