IT.COM

Established Fully Developed Site - www.BestScripts.info

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all

Site on sale : www.BestScripts.info

Reason to sell - Im currently studying at university and also working . With both of those i have virtually no time to run the site. Although the site requires minimal
time comittement i still have difficulty with finding time in processing orders and helping customers out when they get issues.

Few things you must know before bidding :
- I am going to try and be as honest as possible with whatever questions i have. Although i really need to sell this site e.t.c for the money, i will never do it if i have to lie or cheat about any information.
- Most if not all our sales come from the two scripts : Arcade and Myspace. I bought the arcade script off someone with resell rights. As per my knowledge he also sold the same script to others. So its not like i hold exclusive rights but you can still continue selling it and also install it on any sites yourself.
- As for the myspace script , you get exclusive rights.
- I have had virtually no time to work and update the site. As i said, for the past few months , things have been very hectic and i believe if you are interested in further developing the site and possibly making the scripts better or introduce newer ones, then bestscripts.info is for you to buy.
- There are over 60 proof of income screenshots that you possibly may want me to show. I dont know when i can find the time to do it , but i do promise that if the bidding ends with a high bidder, i will find some time and take the shots, and will show it to the bidder before he pays me.
- There are very few expenses to the site. I have two sponsored Hotscripts.com listings totalling $60 . I have a dedicated machine which runs all my sites, but trust me, this site can run very easily on a vps. I have done it before.
- Any questions please feel free to ask.

october 2006

MySpace cms = 4 * 25 = $100

Arcade Script = 2 * 22.95 = $45

total so far = $145

September 2006
MySpace CMS = 5 * 25 = $125

Arcade - Script = 4 * 22.95 = $92

Total = $217

August 2006

MySpace CMS = 9 * 25 = $225

Arcade script = 4 * 22.95 = $92

total = $317

July 2006

MySpace CMS = 11 * 25 = $275

Arcade Script = 10 * 22.95 = $230

Total = $505

June 2006

MySpace CMS = 8 * 25 = $200

Arcade Script = 8 * 22.95 = $184

Total = $384

Traffic stats
http://www.bestscripts.info/bestscriptsinfo.JPG

Referrer stats
http://www.bestscripts.info/Referrers.JPG

Starting bid - $1,200
BIN - please pm if interested in this.

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you post referers please.

Also Exclusive rights to myspace script. ?

EDIT

where is the smilie script ?
the image script / article script demo not up ?

Last edited:
•••
hello,

-updated original post with referrer stats

-Also as mentioned, im still trying to get in touch with the original owner to see if i can work out an exclusive plan and if so, i'll update the thread.

If there is anything else, please let me know.

thank you

Okay sorry i did not mention this.

I stopped selling smiley script since the owner of that script sold it to someone who did not want anyone else to sell it.

Send script sales dried out so i have stopped selling it.

Im also trying to phase out the article script sales since it is a resell-able script that is very popular and has some bugs.

The income stats above is all from our two main scripts, the arcade and myspace cms.

•••
Ok Thanks I am sending you a PM

•••
•••
Hello

Just an update :

Exclusive rights for the MySpace script is included in this sale

Current highest bid is $1,200 from sitepoint.

•••
Bin set to $2,100. Ending auction sunday.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back