IT.COM

Established [FS] Established Free Webhosting Company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved.in

Moved.in is a free webhosting company currently servicing over 280 members. Moved.in has been in service for over a year and half and is surely a uniuqe quality web host.

It includes a unique member only inventation system. This helps keep server abuse down to a minimum! There is rarely any support emails or tickets submitted. I would say about 1 to 4 a week.

Revenue is brought in by ad placements and a bi-weekly sponsored newsletter. However, we have ceased both for the past few months...but the potential to start offering these revenue generating services again is there.

I am looking for a some what fast sell due to needing the funds to purchase and start a new website project. If this does not sell by 7pm tomorrow, then I will probabally stop the sell...however if it sales for the minimum of what I am looking for then I will sell.

I am looking for serious bidders only please. Also, if you post negative comments in my sales thread then I will report your post! This site is worth lots...and I am lowering my cost expectations for it to make a fast sell so I can start a new project venture. If you are not experienced in website development and free web hosts then please save us the trouble of not posting your comments.

Please direct all your questions to me in PM. If it is a question that I think all should know the answer to, then I will post the answer here in the thread...other wise just PM me so we do not spam the thread with posts, thus we can keep it open for just the bidding process.

What you will receive from the sale? The Moved.in domain name, the Moved.in files, the Moved.in member base

The server is hosted in ThePlanet's datacenter. If you wish we can move all the files and what not to your server or you can take over the current server. The current servers cost is $130 a month. It might be best to do the later since it hosts over 280 members files and accounts...but we can still move to your own server if need be.

Starting Bid: $1000
Bid Increments: $100
Bin: $3000

Also offered at: http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=551293

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back