IT.COM

4+Months #1 on WebHostingJury,Most Trusted by NPers!PolurNET Communications>SPECIALS!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
############# NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ############

• Join our long list of great NPers who choose only one company over any other, based on true statistics: PolurNET Communications! Don't be fooled by imitations, or false advertising >> We're recommended by hundreds of NamePros members themselves!!

• New Server Ready: All new accounts will now be located on our powerful Benzene server, as usual with Dual Xeon, SATA II HD's, 800mhz FSB, Premium Tier1 Bandwidth and more!
  • Milestone: Total domains hosted now exceed 2500!

Don't have PayPal but still want to signup for our services? Now you can, with our excellent standalone Credit Card payment gateway, provided by 2CO.com!
StormPay (contact our sales dept. first), Mail-In Checks, Money Orders and of course PayPal are always accepted!

Our NEWLY revamped order system offers an easy, quick way to place orders smoothly and quickly, and gives you an enhanced end-user experience... Try it out today!

***PRICES ARE GOING UP SOON***! EXCLUSIVE REBATE CODES NOW AVAILABLE! See below for special Namepros-only pricing! :gl:

We always boast full-time Email and Live chat representatives waiting to assist you. Talk to them yourself to see our friendly and effective support team!

#####################################

PolurNET Communications (http://www.polurnet.com) is proud to offer both Shared and Reseller Hosting packages.​

Our shared & reseller plans are going RED HOT, because our customers know there's only one host who they can trust... don't delay before the specials are over!

With SEVERAL HUNDREDS of happy customers currently with us, and each one of them have only great, positive feedback to say month after month! Therefore, PolurNET Communications' specials are surely not to be missed! :wave:

==============================================
.:: Shared Hosting Plans ::.
Featured Specials:

++ BasicPaw SH-2510
--> 250 MB Space, 10 GB Bandwidth
--> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwith and space
--> cPanel with RVSkin, Fantastico Deluxe
--> 20 POP3 Email Accounts
--> 6 Add-on/Parked Domains
--> 20 Sub Domains
--> Perl/PHP/6 MySQL DBs/PostgreSQL
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Daily Backups to our remote server are available

and much more for only:
$4.99/mth or $59.00/yr (USD pricing)

Also see our StarterPaw SH-3512 and SilverPaw SH-4515, as well as the LITE and PLUS versions of each for even more value at competitive prices!

.:: Reseller Hosting Plans ::.
Featured Specials:

++ BIZZPaw RS-230
--> 2 GB Space, 30 GB Bandwidth
--> cPanel, WHM, Fantastico
--> All RVSkin Themes Included
--> All Control Panel Features (domains, email, ftp, etc.) are Unlimited
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> 100% Private Label (Private NS/IP extra)
--> Daily Backups are available
--> SSH Access enabled upon request

and much more for only:
$9.69/mth or $116.28/yr(USD pricing)

========================
**UNTIL JANUARY 27, 2006: Enter rebate code "NPLOVESPOLUR" during order time, and receive an instant 8% off ANY RESELLER plan for the FIRST MONTH ONLY of your account!*

*Valid for Namepros referrals, only on first month of purchase; regular pricing will take effect for subsequent terms. Other payment cycles (quaterly/yearly, etc) will get a one-time discount
========================

Introducing the new BIZZPaw LITEβ„’ RS-115: Affordable, yet boasts great reseller features!

Also see our ICEPaw RS-345, HOTPaw RS-460, MAXPaw RS-575 and SUPERPaw RS-8120 for incredibly low-priced, yet high-end quality reseller hosting services.

Recent Testimonials:B-)

robertjr said:
The best I have EVER used! PolurNET ROCKS!

-Robert C., NamePros Member "robertjr"

-RJ- said:
So far so good! Any problems I had were resolved in satisfactory time frame. Support team was good at resolving the one ticket I did have.

-Ron J., vjads.com, NamePros Admin "-RJ-"

My site is working great on the new server (VPS). I upgraded from a reseller account.
I don't know much about computer technical stuff, so I probably asked a LOT of questions in the process but they answered them all questions quickly and with patience.

If anybody is looking at this page and hasn't decided to join Polurnet or not yet, I'd more than 100% surely recommend that you do.
These guys are excellent and I always feel assured.

Honestly PolurNET is my 4th host, and the best one yet!
- Teruki M., stepform.com

I'm a newbie and can be a pain in the rear sometime when contacting customer support. Polurnet customer support is second to none. I can get hold of them almost any time of the day. During and off office hours to answer all my trivia questions or requests.

Their online chat helpdesk is what I like most. They can answer any questions you have almost instantly. If they are swamped with online enquiries, I will email them which nornally take less than 24 hours to get back to me. Tech support is friendly and efficient.

I have 62 sites hosted with Polurnet and I'm very happy with the service thats provided. Sites is always up and running. I would recommend Polurnet to anyone needing quality hosting and superb customer support.
- Anthony N., iwebventure.com, NamePros member "antmay"

I'm a very satisfied PolurNet customer per my 5 star summary (here). They promptly responded in knowledgeable detail to my pre-purchase server administration/ utility questions. They have fulfilled their service agreement perfectly. Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.
- Ara K., goldcms.com

I have nothing but good things to say about PolurNET. Great customer support, fair pricing, and always reliable.
- Leland F., NamePros member "fish"

the customer service is amazing and they practically do all the work for you even when you could do it yorself. Besides all the options and hospitality you get, there is also the feeling of security knowing that these guys care about your website and want you to succeed.

Great find in my opinion.
- Zack W., cherrysexhaust.com

* helpful
* very helpful
* very very helpful
* quick
* their response time is brilliant
* if necessary you can always catch the staff on any forum!
* price is reasonable too
* I AM HAPPY.
- Birgit H., abcbookings.com

I just wish to express my satisfaction with PolurNET.

Signed up for a reseller account about 3 weeks ago.
Service is excellent - responsetime practically immediate.

In addition to being a satisfied customer, I am saving more than 75% over my previous host where I had just a regular hosting account with domainhosting restricted to 3 domains.

Keep up the great work PolurNET !!

- Ute C., datadesigns2000.com

PolurNET has been super helpful, putting up with all my "stupid" questions.

Thanks for your patience and your great service!
- Scott T., WorstGolfSwing.com

I love polurnet, I have been hosted there for over a month now, Excellent support online allmost 24 hours a day, Any problems (which are my fault for playing with redirects) were sorted out promptly, I reccomend Polurnet to any of you :)
- Paul Rogers, 3proxy.com

I just registered and so far, it's great! A definate "A" and good job :tu: Very impressed!

- Matt H., MattsProjects.net, namepros member "compuXP"

You can feel free to add me to your list of happy customers. Month 1 has been perfect, great support & no downtime!
- Joseph C., frenchtoasthost.com, namepros member "inspiration100"

Yes, PolurNET is a very good hosting. Execellent support.

I knew nothing about hosting website, but since I signed up with them 2 months ago, they help me, and bring me up to speed to managing my websites. Now, I have more than 10 websites hosted by them, and everything is smooth.

Thanks to all the staff in PolurNET, and I am sure you all are my good business partner.
- Daniel C., namepros member "danieloffice"

I would like to add a comment also. I have been with PolurNET for several months now and the staff has always been very helpful and I have not had any problems with down time. I have a resellers plan and have 8 sites hosted with them.

You have made a good choice to go with Polurnet. You will not be disapointed!
- Dennis A., namepros member "kjnetworks"

PolurNET has an excellent and very friendly sales and support staff. They are extremely easy to deal A+! I will definately tell everyone about PolurNET!
- Randy L., namepros member "Spaz"

Also using PolurNET and i must say its a great host with superb support! Strongly recommended! Will use PolurNET to all my projects!
- Jens G., namepros member "webmasterinfo"

I'm their customer for about a month now, and I like their support, which is the best I have had in my entire online hosting search. Good hoster, recommended!
- Vasiliy B., namepros member "vip-ip"

Requested hosting, and was setup within the hour. Fast server, good CP. A++!!
- Allan, namepros member "IAmAllanShore"

"PolurNET Communications has provided me with all the tools I need to run my websites, quickly and effortlessly: especially without the downtime! I've been experienced with many hosts, but so far PolurNET is the only one to help support my sites, solve problems quickly and even offer friendly technical support. I'm always transferring all my domains to them!"
- Dan V., namepros member "redhippo"

"I'm a newcomer to webhosting and I have zero experience when it comes to this. The staff have responded to all of my email questions and concerns and the experience has been very positve. I like the live tech support, knowledge base, and ticket system, as it has been very useful in dealing with questions that require immediate responses.
Many thanks to the staff at PolurNET. Keep up the great work!"
-- Sean P, ZeroDivision.ca

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check PolurNET Communications LLC; you'll definately not be dissappointed!

If you have any questions, please contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.polurnet.com or email our friendly sales staff at sales[@]polurnet.com

Best Regards,
PolurNET Communications Staff

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
48 Hour Blitz!

48 Hour BLITZ for NamePros Members Only! :kickass:​

Use coupon code "NP48HRSONLY" and get 10% off the first month on any shared or reseller hosting plan!

Hurry, offer lasts for next 10 NPers due to high demand!
:tu:
================
Server Specs for new signups:

= Quad Speed Dual Intel Xeon 2.8 Ghz servers
= 800Mhz FSB
= 2GB DDR RAM
= Daily, Weekly & Monthly Backups
= Dual SATA II Hard Drives
= Premium SAVVIS Network Bandwidth
= & more!
===============

Choose the company most :great: Great NPers pick, based on real statistics: PolurNET.com!

Last edited:
•••
Just signed up for the BIZZPaw Lite Package :D

•••
Just purchased a reseller ;) I'm expecting an excellent support :sold:

TY

PolurNET said:
48 Hour BLITZ for NamePros Members Only! :kickass:​

Use coupon code "NP48HRSONLY" and get 10% off the first month on any shared or reseller hosting plan!

Hurry, offer lasts for next 10 NPers due to high demand!

•••
Awesome, thanks Tom, Rostum & everyone else for the exceptional amount of new orders! :xf.love: :wave:

We're extending this until FEBRUARY 3rd to accomodate those who PM'd for an extension as well ... good luck! B-)

Note, the 8% discount mentioned on the initial post is still valid, so you can still use that after the above offer expires :$:

Best Regards!

Last edited:
•••
Hi PolurNet

I seldom visit this sub-forum. Today I come here and saw this thread.
Yes, I highly recommend your service.

Daniel.

•••
==================================
Extension by PM requests:

Use coupon code "NPLOVESPOLUR" and get 8% off the first month on any shared or reseller hosting plan!

Hurry, offer lasts only for next 5 NPers and/or expires February 10th!

==================================​

•••
Valentine's Day Special!

==============================​

Celebrate Valentine's Day by showing your love for PolurNET :xf.love:

For the next 24 hours, use coupon code "NPLOVESPOLUR" and get the same 8% Discount on your first month reseller plan*

*Offer limited to next 5 new customers, as our order queue is getting filled quickly!

==============================​

•••
Been hosting with polurnet for about 4 months, and would always strongly recommend it!

•••
Thanks Morph!

Coupon code "NPLOVESPOLUR" is valid for next 12 hours only due to a second round of requests from potential customers :wave:

•••
Looks good I will sign for one reseller
Can I host a proxy site? Does it comes with awstats?
Thanks

•••
superprogrammer said:
Looks good I will sign for one reseller
Can I host a proxy site? Does it comes with awstats?
Thanks

Proxy Sites are not allowed due to the massive amount of CPU they consume. We do however have abit more expensive solution for proxy sites. They are placed on a VPS Server with either DA or CPanel. There is around 1-2 proxy sites per a VPS depending on the amount of CPU it consumes. This is the perfect solution. If you are intrested in getting a price range contact support via helpdesk.

AWStats is included on all resellers with CPanel.

- Steve

•••
Thanks for the reply
And what about the image hosting sites?

•••
superprogrammer said:
Thanks for the reply
And what about the image hosting sites?

Those are fine even on our reseller or shared hosting servers, as long as our usual rule of per account CPU is not exceeded (i.e. no more than 2% CPU for extended period of times; if there is a problem, we will notify you and you can upgrade to a VPS)

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have further questions.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back