IT.COM

PolurNET hosting....so far so good!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hey all,

I signed up with PolurNET for reseller hosting yesterday and I must admit I'm very impressed so far. When I accessed the order page of their website, one of the PolurNET staff immediately initiated a chat with me in order to guide me through the order process. I was delighted with this level of service, I really didn't expect it with their prices being so cheap!

There was a glitch in the order form, but thanks to the PolurNET staff member, this was fixed immediately and did not affect my order at all.

I can't really comment on uptime and speed issues just yet, but cPanel and WHM are loading very fast and it all looks good so far. I'll be sure to report back in a couple of weeks with an update on these issues.

J.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks a lot for your kind comments and feedback, jayl, it is a pleasure working directly with our customers!

We are certain you will feel at ease with your new plan and impressed with our level of service... it's our way of ensuring all clients are treated with respect and remain worry-free!

Best Regards,
Anand
Chief of Operations
PolurNET Communications

•••
Wow that is neat feature they have that a staff member talks to once you reach the order page, I only saw that one other place and they actually had it on each page and it was a popup, very annoying but they seem great.

•••
hotrod12 said:
Wow that is neat feature they have that a staff member talks to once you reach the order page, I only saw that one other place and they actually had it on each page and it was a popup, very annoying but they seem great.

:hehe: We actually like to initiate conversations with visitors most of the time, since it makes them get used to the friendly environment and see how we handle their questions right away. We have the live chat available on every page, but only initiate once per session if possible :)

Regards

•••
Good hosting, it was down only once, I'm their customer for about a month now, and the downtime was about 1-2 minutes, Ialmost didn't notice it ;) I like their support, which is the best I have had in my entire online hosting search. Good hoster, recommended B-)

•••
Also using PolurNET and i must say its a great host with superb support!
Strongly recommended! Will use PolurNET to all my projects!

WMI

Last edited:
•••
It's PolurNET not polar :)))

•••
vip-ip said:
It's PolurNET not polar :)))

:hehe: Thanks to everyone for the positive reviews, much appreciated! Best of luck with the hosting B-)

•••
Yes, Polurnet is a very good hosting. Execellent support.

I knew nothing about hosting website, but since I signed up with them 2 months ago, they help me, and bring me up to speed to managing my websites. Now, I have more than 10 websites hosted by them, and everything is smooth.

Thanks to all the staff in Polurent, and I am sure you all are my good business partner.

•••
I would like to ad a comment also. I have been with Polurnet for several months now and the staff has always been very helpful and I have not had any problems with down time. I have a resellers plan and have 8 sites hosted with them.

You have made a good choice to go with Polurnet. You will not be disapointed.

Anand and the rest of the staff are great!

•••
I signed up for polurnet today, the sales live chat helped me to consider which package was best all questions were replied to.Although there was a little problem with the quota for my account that was sorted quickly plus whatever problem i had i used live chat didnt wait long which is a bonus and there customer service is excellent,Im quite new to the hosting part so i will leave comment after

many thanks

•••
Valiant said:
I signed up for polurnet today, the sales live chat helped me to consider which package was best all questions were replied to.Although there was a little problem with the quota for my account that was sorted quickly plus whatever problem i had i used live chat didnt wait long which is a bonus and there customer service is excellent,Im quite new to the hosting part so i will leave comment after

many thanks

Thanks, Gaz, it was a pleasure serving you as well!

Enjoy your new account, we'll definately continue to exceed your expectations on support, reliability and efficiency. B-)

Regards,
Anand
Chief of Operations
PolurNET Communications

•••
I just registered and so far, it's great. The only thing I don't like too much is the fact that their live support is "online", but I would ask a question and it would say, after a few minutes, please send us an email.

If their live support that was online was really online, A+. Right now just A :) But good job. Very impressed.

•••
Sometimes we're serving other customers, thus it shows a leave a message icon, since we're busy. But during normal business hours we have many staff members online, so we can handle a larger number of requests.

Thanks for choosing us!

•••
Anand has been super helpful, putting up with all my "stupid" questions.

Thanks for your patience and your great service!

:tu:

ST

•••
Good to hear a decent review of a company :)

•••
Is everyone still happy with their service at PolurNet? I thinking about signing up for their hosting service, but just wanted to know if everyone is still happy with them.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Is everyone still happy with their service at PolurNet? I thinking about signing up for their hosting service, but just wanted to know if everyone is still happy with them.

I am as of today. I run a vBulletin board with a number of cronjobs and other automated features and achieve over a 99.99% run-success percentage. I've never had trouble accessing the site, and the speed has been top notch even with all of their added customers.

Allan = Very Happy with PolurNet

-Allan :gl:

•••
Thanks for the words. I think I will be getting hosted from them and dropping my current hosting. No reason to pay more than you have to for hosting....

•••
Thanks much Allan and fonzie, means a lot for us :tu: B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back