Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't get joining the GD club. I too have a substantive amount of names. But I buy new .com's at a max price of $6.97 per name on GoDaddy. I use the same code and it always works (so it's not like I'm searching around to get $6.97 .com domains). Plus, I too can get cheaper when $5.99 or less codes come out - but $6.97 is the max I pay. So why is the GD Domain Club worth it? It offers me the privilege to pay MORE than I pay ($8.19 + fee) and charge me $90 per year? Doesn't sound like a deal to me.

How much are your renewals smart guy??

•••
How much are your renewals smart guy??

I pay $8.49 per renewal + ICANN (using codes like GDBBREN8). Does the GD club do better for renewals?

•••
Any one have a renewal code for .biz domains?

I tried to use the following coupon code below trying to renew a .biz domain and the lowest price is $9.92.

gdx347de = $9.92 to renew a .biz domain

FB30TLD $10.67 to renew a .biz domain

gdbbe994 $10.67 to renew a .biz domain

If anyone have a code for .biz that gives less than $9.92 please share them.

•••
Hi any GD codes for new .co regs?
and something for .info renew:) thx;) a lot:)

•••
Hey , has godaddy removed the free private registration for 5+ domains? usually have that option in my cart.
cheers

•••
CODE: USAUSA2
$5.99* .COM domain and a website from Go Daddy

Source:
Code:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150969647935686&set=a.317594435685.164824.8749090685&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

•••
.com renewal - $8.57 inc fee

gdbb1568b

•••
I pay $8.49 per renewal + ICANN (using codes like GDBBREN8). Does the GD club do better for renewals?

The GD Club .com renewals are $8.19 + ICANN (current "sale" price -- think it's normally $8.29 + Fee)

So it's possible to make up the cost of the GD Club if you renew enough names...

Regards,
DN

Last edited:
•••
GDBBREN8

the best code you can get for .org coming down almost 55% :)

works on .tv .com and .net too try and let us know what you saved

Still working. Just renewed a .net for $7.68 (49% discount), which is a couple bucks cheaper than any other codes I tried. Thanks.

•••
any discounts for just .info registrations? I know it's free with a matching .com but alone it is $12.17 with icann fee.

use a discount code for a COM plus INFO, and think of the COM as the free one.

another option is to have an account with a reseller, which might have a lower INFO regfee.

this one does at the moment. >> domainspricedright.com

$1.99 (+$0.18) in my reseller: geek-domains.com

•••
Hey , has godaddy removed the free private registration for 5+ domains? usually have that option in my cart.

It seems so. I couldn't find a straight answer about Private Reg pricing anywhere on their website, so I had to ask support. They said:
We dropped the discount on Private Registration on 8/1/2012. Private Registration is $9.99 USD per year.

IIR, there was a discount in the cart to about $6 when I added a bunch of domains as a test.

I'm not paying them $6 or $10 for a service I get for between $0 and $2 elsewhere.

•••
Hey thanks for that feedback. The free 5+ private registration was great , gonna miss it!.Hope they bring it back.

•••
ncsd - thanks for the confirmation from Godaddy that 5+ free privacy is indeed over.

For those who must have privacy, there is a code somewhere in this thread that offered it at $3.99 - don't know if it still works.

This may be your best bet, and only if you can reg a domain first using a code that would make it equal a comfortable price point for you, because as you mention there are free/cheaper privacy options elsewhere.

•••
**removed**

Last edited:
•••
•••
Godaddy needs to bring back free privacy for 5 or more reg's... it was taken away about 2 weeks ago...

•••
Godaddy needs to bring back free privacy for 5 or more reg's... it was taken away about 2 weeks ago...

They took away a lot of things on 1st August - for example the 1.99 deal.

•••
They took away a lot of things on 1st August - for example the 1.99 deal.

I wait for discount like that. 1-3$ reg per domain.

•••
bcaon3 still the best for dot com renewal $8.67 each

•••
Just got emailed 3 codes for various discounts at various purchase levels..Details Below:

30% off order of $130 or more = gdx821ba
25% off order of $120 or more = gdx821ca
20% off order of $100 or more = gdx821da

Terms:
*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires Sunday, August 26, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time)

Enjoy ;)

Blake

•••
GDBBREN8

the best code you can get for .org coming down almost 55% :)

works on .tv .com and .net too try and let us know what you saved

Thanks awesome code , working with almost all extensions , + privacy too

Giving 50% discount on everything

•••
Place source code FB30TLD in your cart or mention the code
when you call! Expires 9/6/2012. .com/.net/.org/.co

hehe

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Place source code fbServer15 in your cart or mention
the code when you call! Expires 9/5/2012. for virtual or dedicated servers.

•••

They are probably testing to see what affect it will have on sales.

Given that other places offer it for free, this may be sending customers who need privacy, away to other registrars.

Or worse, people who might not realize it's no longer free, add it in and do a quick checkout without realizing they're paying for it.

•••
What's going on with the $0.99/$1.99 registration codes? It seems to me that we haven't had one in a month. :)

•••
$7.97 out the door .info renewal:

gdx347de

Working as of 7:00PM PST 8/24

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back