IT.COM

top FLOB.COM - Perfect Web 2.0 name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flob.com is a very catchy, easy to remember and alas would call it the perfect Web 2.0 name for any Business, Social Networking, or Entertainment site for that matter.

BIN: $14,899
Registrar: Moniker
Payment: PayPal or Escrow

Kindly PM with your offers or Post Reply on this thread.

EDIT: BIN price lowered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last offer $16250 received.

Take away price $17000

Last edited:
•••
Damn, I actually really like this name. To bad I'm poor. Good luck with the sell.

Also think of the possibilities! You could make it an acronym even!:lol:

•••
You received a $16K offer but BIN in first post is $12K?

•••
•••
•••
Again bin is 16000 and he got offer of 16250. Now you want 17000. BIN means buy it now. That is its sold if someone offers the bin price. You should remove the bin and make it a make offer thread. Otherwise bin is useless. Btw nice name...

•••
Again bin is 16000 and he got offer of 16250. Now you want 17000. BIN means buy it now. That is its sold if someone offers the bin price. You should remove the bin and make it a make offer thread. Otherwise bin is useless. Btw nice name...

Thank you for the suggestion and appreciate for the name. Respective changes made.

•••
When did you receive the $16k offer?
Do you mean you don't accept offer less than $16k?
Thanks

•••
When did you receive the $16k offer?
Do you mean you don't accept offer less than $16k?
Thanks

I've received the offer this week and yes I would like offers greater than 16k please. There have been offers between 15-17k received in the past. I feel a 17k is the right price to go with and hence the BIN.

•••
BIN price lowered by a $1000

•••
I usually don't comment in Sales Threads but this sale makes 0 sense to me...

You should just sell for 16.25k if this was a real offer, you get 250 USD more then your BIN right now, simple math wins..

Sorry..

Btw I like this domain and don't doubt that this domain could fetch 16k but not here at NP IMHO...

•••
I usually don't comment in Sales Threads but this sale makes 0 sense to me...

You should just sell for 16.25k if this was a real offer, you get 250 USD more then your BIN right now, simple math wins..

Sorry..

Btw I like this domain and don't doubt that this domain could fetch 16k but not here at NP IMHO...

When the other party stops responding there's not much I can do about it. Besides I believe allot in this forum, and am sure will get my sale sooner or later.

Cheers & Thanks

•••
what's the status of this domain

Has the domain been sold, if not

current bid price.

What's your lowest you will do for the domain saves all the mucking about.

•••
•••
Priced dropped to BIN $14,899

•••
I would like a moderator to check the validity of that offer somehow, as I highly doubt that he has received any offer at or around $16k.

•••
just nip to sedo and get it for 12,999 :)

•••
I would like a moderator to check the validity of that offer somehow, as I highly doubt that he has received any offer at or around $16k.

Sure I've the mail in my inbox. And under what authority are you demanding this from the MODs? Who are you? This thread and forum has started to sicken me - just big talks no one has even bothered to discuss with me or offered any offers over here.

all they do is pass negative comments - its more of a discussion forum rather than high priced domain sales.

•••
May I ask how come that you have received an offer of $16.25k and now asking BIN of 14.9k? What sickens me are the unethical business practices like yours.

•••
May I ask how come that you have received an offer of $16.25k and now asking BIN of 14.9k? What sickens me are the unethical business practices like yours.

It fairly looks you judge people quite wrongly - I dont know if its a habit, so think twice before accusing someone for "unethical business practices" as your lack of judgment a shames me even more.

If tomorrow you receive an offer of $xxxxxx and there a fair bit of communication happening with the buyer and all of a sudden the buyer stops responding to your mails then what do you do?!? And YES that's what has happened with me, hence I mentioned the BIN $16k and I further reduced the BIN as I was not getting higher offers and im interested in selling this domain ASAP.

People like you who criticize and accuse people wrongly really give a bad name to this forum.

•••
Before posting in a sales thread a fake bid, try to find out its validity. I could start threads with various names that have $xxxxxx appraisal scam offers all the time.

•••
Before posting in a sales thread a fake bid, try to find out its validity. I could start threads with various names that have $xxxxxx appraisal scam offers all the time.

Seems like you've problems reading and understanding what I'm trying to say. Once again your ignorance continues to make a mockery of your words.

•••
If you really want to sell this domain, you can lower the minimum offer price at sedo to $60. Then somebody can make an offer and you can push the domain to live auction at sedo. The domain would pretty much sell to what it is worth. Auctions are usually a good way to sell domains at their market value.

•••
If you really want to sell this domain, you can lower the minimum offer price at sedo to $60. Then somebody can make an offer and you can push the domain to live auction at sedo. The domain would pretty much sell to what it is worth. Auctions are usually a good way to sell domains at their market value.

Thank you for the advice. Will think about it.
$60 would be far too steep price, I feel somewhere around 9-10k makes more sense.

This is the kind of suggestion and positivity I expect from NamePros members. I believe such gestures has given NamePros its repute it has today.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back